Thursday, January 31, 2013

1/31


Originally I wanted to do my research on the dangers of fake cosmetic surgeons, but as I searched I could hardly find any of the information that I needed. After seeing this I decide to take another route.  I am now doing my research on cosmetic surgery in general. I am a pre- med major so I try to stay current with new medical procedures and issues. Cosmetic procedures have become a very large party in our society so doing the reach would give a great incite as to what we our putting our self at risk for.   I tried looking for books but I was extremely unsuccessful do to the fact that it is in the medical field and things in the medical field or constantly changing. I did learn that I find more information when I use the search word “plastic surgery” then I did using “cosmetic surgery”.  A primary source I am looking for would have to a be from a patient first hand experiment as well a physician. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi girl this is Glenda and I wanted to give you a shout out in your assignment. I am interested in plastic surgery because at one point I was thinking about using plastic surgery for loosing weight. After hearing so many different stories and seeing the results in two ladies I know I decided against that. I will be checking you out again. Good luck in your search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! I think this is a really cool topic to do research on.(Should have started reading yours earlier lol) But, I this is a great start although I don't know much about cosmetic surgery I will be interested in seeing and hearing about your final project. Maybe it would kind of helpful to go into a cosmetic surgery office and get more details or you could actually speak to the doctor. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete