Monday, January 14, 2013

My major purchase


Unfortunately I have never been a cell phone savvy person. I never know the names of the newest and latest phone or what they do because personally I never buy cells that have just came out and this is why. Cell phones and I just do not get along period!!! I break them, I misplace them and I have had them stolen as well. This being said I frequently have to buy new ones. After a while this becomes very frustrating causing me to vow to keep the same phone for a year. To ensure that this happens I have to do some extensive research on cell phones my favorite thing to look at would have to be the reviews. I go to my cell phone company’s website search for the phone I am looking into and read its reviews this way I can  be absolutely positive that the phone I am buying is up to my standards  

No comments:

Post a Comment