Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My thoughts on the library


When the word library is herd instantly an image of a little old woman instructing everyone to keep down the noise comes to mind. This in some libraries can be somewhat problematic due to the fact this is the ideal place for groups to come and collaborate on a given task. At the Ingram Library here at the University of West Georgia the library offers several different floors and each floor has a different restriction on noise. I find this to be a quality because now if I have a group assignment my group and I are now able to work in a natural territory and we really don’t have to worry about the level at which we are speaking; but if I wanted to work in silence that is also an option. My least favorite part about the library would have to be finding books I hate the way that it is set up and I still have   some confusions regarding this situation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment