Thursday, January 24, 2013

My research


Last week I picked two topics of interest and they both were dealing with the impersonations of large companies. It was rather difficult deciding on which one I would like to do my research on but finial I picked one ….. fake cosmetic surgery clinic facilities. When I first started my search I just typed in black market cosmetic surgery seven hundred and eighty- two thousand sites popped up at this point I felt a little overwhelmed so I took another I direction. Instead of looking at the vast amount of site first I decide to look at the images to see what the effect is of getting none professional operations done. It was extremely disturbing from this point it gave me a better incite on what kind of things I wanted to know about these fake cosmetic surgeries or “cosmetic surgeries gone wrong”  I now had deeper questions who is fooled  by it the most ?What is being put in your body? How can this harm? When do you know that you are a part of a scam?

No comments:

Post a Comment